Azerbaijan Jiu Jitsu Federation
In the course of activities the Federation complies with the principles of the Olympic and sports movement, builds the work based on close relations with the governmental and public physical education and sports organizations not contrary to the Statute of the Federation, and other associated organizations, as well as may be included in their structure as a member.
Federation is developing Sport Ju-Jitsu, Combat Ju-Jitsu, Brazilian Ju-Jitsu and Professional Ju-Jitsu versions.
- Active participation in the reorganization of physical education and sports movement in the country through the strengthening healthy social forces.
- Conducting the intellectual and ideological training of the population along with an effective physical training in accordance with the teachings of Ju-Jitsu, and carrying out the upbringing work in the system of physical culture and sports as a kind of martial arts on the basis of such development.
- Organizational unification of the infrastructure of independent clubs and centers which develop and spread Ju-Jitsu formed on a voluntary basis for the purpose of joint efforts in the field of promotion and further development of this sport discipline
- Rehabilitation and employment of the athletes disabled in the Karabakh war. Charity giving to athletes, disabled persons and families of athletes who were killed in Karabakh.
- Ensuring the creation and improvement of a personnel training system to get the staff of qualified coaches, instructors, referees and athletes; organization of the competition process, preparation of highly qualified athletes and their successful performance in the international arena.
- Development and strengthening the international sports relations with national federations and relevant international organizations.
- Resolving the ethical problems in the field of development of Ju-Jitsu within its authorities.
- Legal and social protection of the Federation members' rights and interests.