The essay contest “What do I know about Belarus?” has been announced
The Ministry of Youth and Sports declared the essay contest among the young people “What do I know about Belarus?” on March 6-27, 2017.
The aim of the contest is to develop the worldview of the young people, to raise awareness about the Republic of Belarus among the young people and to expand the international cooperation.
The young people aged 16-29 can participate in the contest. In accordance with the terms of the contest, each author can write about one theme that was not printed in media before and consists of not more than 2500 words. The essays topics that can be written in Azerbaijan, Russian or Belarusian language are as follows:
• The conquered land: the struggle for the independence in the history of Belarus;
• The names living for centuries. Belarus is proud of them;
• Belarus during the Great Patriotic War (1941-1945);
• Modern Belarus;
• The land is under the white wings: richness of the Belarus nature;
• Multiculturalism in Belarus: coexistence of different peoples and religions in Belarus.
In order to participate in the contest, the following documents are required:
• Card filled out by the author (sample attached)
• Identity card or a copy of the substitute documents
Essays will be accepted only in electronic format on email@example.com. The more information about the terms of participation is available in the Regulations of the contest.
It must be noted that the winners of the first five places of the contest will be awarded with special diplomas and valuable gifts.