“Win with your will!”
On November 09, numerous youth actions were held under the motto “Win with your will!!”.
• On November 01-03, the Open Door event was held at the 34 Olympic Sports Complex under the Ministry. It should be noted that the Shamakhi and Masalli Departments of Youth and Sport also joined the initiative voluntarily. Up to 20,000 young people participated in the events;
• On November 04, the VI Flag Festival was held in Baku. More than 800 young spectators watched the specially designed and first presented artistic composition on the history of our flag;
• Youth participated in the intellectual and entertaining team "Flag". The game aims to increase the knowledge of the young people about their region, the history, culture, natural resources, geography, and well-known people of the country and also to educate more conscious citizens (Sumgayit, Zardab, Gobustan, Shirvan, Hajigabul, Lankaran, Neftchala, Bilasuv) Mingachevir, Samukh, Shamkir, Balaken, Gakh, Oguz, Sheki) - 1,700 participants.
• Patriotic songs were sung by the young people in Tartar, Yardimli, Khizi, Saatli, Lankaran, Samukh, Aghjabadi, Barda, the national flag of Azerbaijan ("Open Microphone") - 500 people
• Youth of Lerik and several other regions participated in the national intellectual game "Khamsa" and other intellectual competitions. This time, all questions were related to our independence, our state and flag.
• Cycling race - Kurdamir, Salyan and other regions. Up to 1000 people
• On November 08, a clean-up action under the motto “Baku is a Beautiful City” was held in Garadagh, Sabunchu, Surakhani, Binagadi, Nizami, Khatai and Khazar districs of Baku. Up to 1,500 young volunteers participated in the areas allocated by the district executive authorities.
• On November 08, the Park Boulevard Baku hosted an intellectual and fun team competition "Flag". Residents of the city and guests of our capital have watched the youth race to win the Flag.
• On November 08-09, young people from all the regions took part in mass races, thousands of young people took part in these marches.